Monday, March 07, 2005
My Visit to Yessy Gusman' house
On Saturday, 5 March 2005, I and my friends visited Yessy Gusman's house.
we would like to introduce ourselves and offering a help to her 'Taman Bacaan'.
When I introduce my name and my institution, she directly said, " Oh, World Vision! I supported a child in Africa through World Vision when I was studying in America. The office is on Wahid Hasyid, right?."
Wow, what a surprise that Yessy Gusman already know WVI.
I admire he spirit in striving her dreams, facilitating Indonesians children to access many books to read.
She invites us to attend the launching of her 'Rumah Nusantara' in Duret Tiga Jakarta, on 19 March 2005.
I will tell you each of our dialogue topics later, ok. I have to get back to work
posted by Eve @ 2:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Eve
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: A melancholic - choleric girl. Very moody. I hate this:) but I love the ones that have been very good to me: Abang, My baby Mathias, My ortu, Een, Imel, Ita, all my family, my grandma, my friends... so many-many person God gave to me to remind me that He cares for me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

SITE STATS