Thursday, March 17, 2005
What a mess!

Yesterday an uncontrolled thing happen in DPR office. I think everybody has
been aware of this issue.
What I reflect from this occasion is: the effect to our young generation.
Wise people said, Children follows older people's model, especially their
parent's model.
Words and money can not make the children grow with a good character if the
parents fail to give example.
Most of the House member are parents. I can imagine how they children grow
if their parent act like a wild. Easy to get angry, reluctant of critics,
brutal.

That is what our future generation will be.

posted by Eve @ 12:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Eve
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: A melancholic - choleric girl. Very moody. I hate this:) but I love the ones that have been very good to me: Abang, My baby Mathias, My ortu, Een, Imel, Ita, all my family, my grandma, my friends... so many-many person God gave to me to remind me that He cares for me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

SITE STATS