Monday, September 05, 2005
long time no writing...


My Dearest Blog,
it was long time ago when I wrote about my problem with Abang.
Well, during that time, we found that we can not stay away each other. It
last only for 3 days, and then he pick me up from the office.

And now, the situation turns different. His parents and mine have met and
agreed to conduct our marriage asap.
Thank God. Really really Thank God.

Now, the discussions are around:
" when will the matrimonial (church service) be conducted? where? Jambi or
Jakarta?"
the reception will be in Jakarta. while adat will take place in Jambi.
God, please help us in deciding this.

Life goes by. I notice that my friend's grandma were just died, and I even
don't say anything yet for her.
Vitri, I'm so sorry to hear that. But, I am also happy for your graduation.
Welcome home.

And one notes that Abang wrote in his blog. you may visit his blog:
http://tentangmico.info/blog
He wrote about Love...
He is romantic, but I am surprise that he published his feeling about Love
:-)
God bless you, my dear. I pray all the best for you in your career, hobby,
and goals in your life.

One more, I also pray for my family in Jambi. Een, Imel, may you have a
better job that you like too. I love all of you!
Gob bless us!

posted by Eve @ 1:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Eve
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: A melancholic - choleric girl. Very moody. I hate this:) but I love the ones that have been very good to me: Abang, My baby Mathias, My ortu, Een, Imel, Ita, all my family, my grandma, my friends... so many-many person God gave to me to remind me that He cares for me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

SITE STATS