Monday, November 28, 2005
During the 28th November 2005


During this day, I have a very hard day in the office.
I woke up this morning with scary dream about my job a whole this week.
Makes my stomach hurt.
These are my job:
1. Prepare draft for Environment Assessment Toolkit, (with Lusi & Try)
deadline 1st December 05
2. Prepare Wealth Rangking Trainig for Cilincing, 29 Nov 05
3. Finalized EAT, 30 Nov 05
4. Preparation for Aceh Baseline - FGD tools

and this evening, K Grace came with her inputs about TDI Report Kb. Pala. I
blame my self for this, how stupid I am. What make me work without essence?
Why did I do my report only because of format? K Grace ciritized me about
relation between TDI & Baseline report that was not written with
corelation.
I did angry to my self.

Well, it is my big lesson today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Anyway, God, I thank You for the precious lessons.

God, help me to learn always and not become proud of my self. Because, by
the time I do that, I will be dead.

I Love U, God Jesus.

posted by Eve @ 6:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Eve
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: A melancholic - choleric girl. Very moody. I hate this:) but I love the ones that have been very good to me: Abang, My baby Mathias, My ortu, Een, Imel, Ita, all my family, my grandma, my friends... so many-many person God gave to me to remind me that He cares for me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

SITE STATS