Tuesday, September 06, 2005
How I love him


Last night, I send sms to Abang, to say that I am sad cause I can't see him
before he leave for Belida. He was just arrive from a week travel, and I
just have time to see him 15 minutes on Monday night and 15 minutes in the
morning while he pick me up to my office.
Sometimes, when he is very busy with his job or just hang out with his
friends, I get upset. I want him to spend time together, especially when we
have limited time.
Hmm, I realize how selfish I am. I only think for my happiness. He said
that he was not enjoying the time with his friends very much, because he
also want to see me. But, he can not refuse to go out, they are his best
friends now.
Abang, I do happy to see you enjoy your job.
I wish all the best for you. I just realize how precious is the time we've
spend together. I don't wanna lose it.

Selamat bekerja di Belida, Abang. I wish you happy.
Hope to see you again soon after you come home. ILU.
GBU.

posted by Eve @ 8:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Eve
Home: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Me: A melancholic - choleric girl. Very moody. I hate this:) but I love the ones that have been very good to me: Abang, My baby Mathias, My ortu, Een, Imel, Ita, all my family, my grandma, my friends... so many-many person God gave to me to remind me that He cares for me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

SITE STATS